A CAN interface card in the form of USB for PC
USB-CAN is a CAN interface card in the form of USB for PC
Common uses of USB-CAN are :
(1) PC-based CAN message detection and monitoring
(2) Soft PLC control of CANOpen class based on PC.
(3) Signal of CANOpen based on PC.
(4) FCS system based on CAN-bus cooperates with remote I/O system.
(5) It is used for the collection and arrangement of can bus data on the PC side
There are two common levels of USBCAN :
(1) Industrial grade (because the on-site environment is relatively harsh, the anti-interference ability is required to be high, and the temperature range is also required to be high, generally -45 degrees - +80 degrees);
(2) Commercial grade (used in laboratories and other occasions where the on-site environment is better, so the protection level requirements are lower, and the temperature range is about -10 degrees to +60 degrees);
Electrostatic testing (EMC) is one of the tests that industrial products must pass.
(1) Power supply parameters;
(2) Communication performance, including communication rate and maximum number of communication packets per second;
(3) Anti-interference ability and product stability, many CAN cards are easy to drop or crash;
(4) Software support (what system is supported, what software services are available)
Premier Cable CO LTD is a cable factory with 400 workers, we also make USB serial cable , USB to RS232 RS485 cable, OEM Cable and Wire Harness
For different application, we also make the DB9 connector and RS232 Cable angled, like right angle RS232 Cable, left angle RS232 Cable, up angle RS232 Cable, down angle RS232 Cable
Welcome to your inquiry or visit our Website : www.premier-cable.net
Our cables can be used for below industry or applications :
RS232 to CAN
CAN bus protocol
RS232 RS485 to CAN
Serial port to CAN module
PEAK PCAN-USB IPEH-002021
CANbus bus converter gateway
CANopen Industrial Communication
Serial port RS232/485/UART to CANbus
RS232CAN Network Intelligent Data Conversion
Tel : 0086-0139-2949-7934
Skype : james198585
Email : James@premier-cable.net
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
While there are many factors to consider when designing an overall system, terminal blocks are an optimal solution for complex electrical system connections. With a variety of color options and configurations, Premier Cable’ terminal blocks offer a range of options to meet your design challenges.
CAN-bus has been widely used in various automation control systems. For example, CAN-bus has incomparable advantages in various fields such as automotive electronics, automatic control, smart buildings, power systems, and security monitoring.
M12 encoding types are A encoding, B encoding, D encoding and X encoding. A-code, B-code and X-code are some of the earliest developed and longest-available M12 connectors. The latest M12 coding types currently under development are K coding for AC and L coding for PROFINET DC.
The three different sizes of NMEA 2000 certified DeviceNet standard cabling are "micro," "mid," and "mini."
The Premier Cable Starter Kits provide everything you need to get to create a basic NMEA 2000 network from scratch.
DeviceNet_network is a fieldbus network protocol based on Controller Area Network (CAN). In the DeviceNet network, the terminal resistor plays the role of compensation and protection for signal transmission. The function of the terminal resistor is to eliminate signal reflection and interference and ensure the signal transmission quality.