How to choose Optical Digital Audio Cable
The manufacturer of Optical Digital Audio Cable tells you that sound is a low-frequency signal. You may have this experience. When you speak in a low voice, only the person next to you can hear your voice. To make the sound spread farther, you must Shout loudly. The manufacturer of Optical Digital Audio Cable tells you that this shows that the propagation of low-frequency signals is greatly affected by the surrounding environment, and the range of propagation is limited.
In order to solve the above-mentioned problems, in communication technology, a high-frequency signal is generally used as the carrier to modulate the carrier with the transmitted signal (such as an audio signal).
The manufacturer of Optical Digital Audio Cable tells you that the signal needs to be demodulated when it reaches the transmission location, that is, the high-frequency carrier is filtered out, and the transmitted audio signal is finally obtained. With the increase of communication capacity and the acceleration of information transmission, the defects of the above-mentioned propagation process have also been exposed, mainly as follows:
1 Interference between signals;
2 The impedance matching requirements of the docking terminal and the transmitting terminal are relatively high;
3 The propagation speed is subject to certain restrictions.
Experts agree that the key to solving the above-mentioned problems is to use light as a signal carrier, which is the so-called optical fiber communication.
Advantages of Optical Digital Audio Cable and ordinary audio cable:
1. The quality of the signal transmitted by optical fiber is very good due to the extremely high "signal-to-noise ratio". Note that this refers to [Transmission Quality].
2. The quality of the audio quality is mainly determined by the "signal source", and the optical fiber is only "not bad" transmitted to the amplifier. As for the "accuracy of treble and bass, it is also related to the quality of the signal source.
How to choose Optical Digital Audio Cable
1. The first thing is to look at the brand. The material and workmanship of the Optical Digital Audio Cable are very important. The transmission quality and the material are inseparable. If you want to ensure the sound quality, it is recommended to buy branded products.
2. The best Optical Digital Audio Cables on the market are all zinc alloy shells, which can effectively protect the plugs, are not easy to be oxidized, and are also very good in appearance, making the product grades very high.
3. Good Optical Digital Audio Cable connectors are basically 24K gold-plated, because the gold-plated layer can protect the quality of signal transmission and the durability of the product will also be improved.
4. The outer layer of the brand's Optical Digital Audio Cable will be made of PVC compound that is compounded with European international standards, which is also the standard requirement of European export environmental protection, and the conductor is generally oxygen-free copper.
5. A good Optical Digital Audio Cable conductor will have a metal braided shielding layer inside, because the signal will fail if there is no shielding layer in the signal transmission process. A good product is very elegant in knitting and has a very good appearance.
While there are many factors to consider when designing an overall system, terminal blocks are an optimal solution for complex electrical system connections. With a variety of color options and configurations, Premier Cable’ terminal blocks offer a range of options to meet your design challenges.
CAN-bus has been widely used in various automation control systems. For example, CAN-bus has incomparable advantages in various fields such as automotive electronics, automatic control, smart buildings, power systems, and security monitoring.
M12 encoding types are A encoding, B encoding, D encoding and X encoding. A-code, B-code and X-code are some of the earliest developed and longest-available M12 connectors. The latest M12 coding types currently under development are K coding for AC and L coding for PROFINET DC.
The three different sizes of NMEA 2000 certified DeviceNet standard cabling are "micro," "mid," and "mini."
The Premier Cable Starter Kits provide everything you need to get to create a basic NMEA 2000 network from scratch.
DeviceNet_network is a fieldbus network protocol based on Controller Area Network (CAN). In the DeviceNet network, the terminal resistor plays the role of compensation and protection for signal transmission. The function of the terminal resistor is to eliminate signal reflection and interference and ensure the signal transmission quality.