How to choose Optical Digital Audio Cable
The manufacturer of Optical Digital Audio Cable tells you that sound is a low-frequency signal. You may have this experience. When you speak in a low voice, only the person next to you can hear your voice. To make the sound spread farther, you must Shout loudly. The manufacturer of Optical Digital Audio Cable tells you that this shows that the propagation of low-frequency signals is greatly affected by the surrounding environment, and the range of propagation is limited.
In order to solve the above-mentioned problems, in communication technology, a high-frequency signal is generally used as the carrier to modulate the carrier with the transmitted signal (such as an audio signal).
The manufacturer of Optical Digital Audio Cable tells you that the signal needs to be demodulated when it reaches the transmission location, that is, the high-frequency carrier is filtered out, and the transmitted audio signal is finally obtained. With the increase of communication capacity and the acceleration of information transmission, the defects of the above-mentioned propagation process have also been exposed, mainly as follows:
1 Interference between signals;
2 The impedance matching requirements of the docking terminal and the transmitting terminal are relatively high;
3 The propagation speed is subject to certain restrictions.
Experts agree that the key to solving the above-mentioned problems is to use light as a signal carrier, which is the so-called optical fiber communication.
Advantages of Optical Digital Audio Cable and ordinary audio cable:
1. The quality of the signal transmitted by optical fiber is very good due to the extremely high "signal-to-noise ratio". Note that this refers to [Transmission Quality].
2. The quality of the audio quality is mainly determined by the "signal source", and the optical fiber is only "not bad" transmitted to the amplifier. As for the "accuracy of treble and bass, it is also related to the quality of the signal source.
How to choose Optical Digital Audio Cable
1. The first thing is to look at the brand. The material and workmanship of the Optical Digital Audio Cable are very important. The transmission quality and the material are inseparable. If you want to ensure the sound quality, it is recommended to buy branded products.
2. The best Optical Digital Audio Cables on the market are all zinc alloy shells, which can effectively protect the plugs, are not easy to be oxidized, and are also very good in appearance, making the product grades very high.
3. Good Optical Digital Audio Cable connectors are basically 24K gold-plated, because the gold-plated layer can protect the quality of signal transmission and the durability of the product will also be improved.
4. The outer layer of the brand's Optical Digital Audio Cable will be made of PVC compound that is compounded with European international standards, which is also the standard requirement of European export environmental protection, and the conductor is generally oxygen-free copper.
5. A good Optical Digital Audio Cable conductor will have a metal braided shielding layer inside, because the signal will fail if there is no shielding layer in the signal transmission process. A good product is very elegant in knitting and has a very good appearance.
Is Servo Motor and Servo the Same Thing?
With the development of industrial automation and IoT, Servo Motor plays an important part. Our Premier Cable provides the Servo Motor Encoder Control Cable for robotics, smart networked vehicles, medical, textile, 3C, industrial automation, smart factories, IoT, AGV, and so on.
Are you looking for the NMEA 2000 Supplier? Our Premier Cable designs and manufactures cable assembly connectors that support open standard cables, cable assemblies, connectors, terminals, and power supplies for NMEA 2000 systems.
USB FTDI Cable IP67 waterproof round connector manufacturers introduce the development direction of the waterproof connector
USB FTDI Cable IP67 waterproof round connector Manufacturers tell you that the waterproof connector is a connector with the ability to work underwater, which can provide normal, safe, and reliable power supply and signal transmission to the electronic components, and can also play a very good role in the waterproof and dustproof effect.
Using active cables has many advantages over passive cables. Our Premier Cable is an cable asemblies manufacturer over 18 years. Leave us messages now for more active cable details.
What is the difference between DB9 and RS232?
DB9 and RS232 are not the same thing. DB9 belongs to the connector model, while RS232 belongs to a communication protocol. Follow our Premier Cable to learn more different between them.
Are you looking for the Outdoor Entertainment Cat5e CAT6A etherCON Cable supplier? Our Prmier Cable is a 18+ years manufacturer in the cable harness, enabling on-demand matching and customization. Email us now for more details!