What is CAN protocol
What is CAN protocol ？
CAN protocol, namely Controller Area Network (CAN, Controller Area Network), is a serial communication protocol bus for real-time applications. It can use twisted pair to transmit signals. It is one of the most widely used field buses in the world
The CAN protocol is used to communicate between the various components in the car, replacing expensive and bulky power distribution wiring harnesses.
The robustness of this protocol extends its use to other automation and industrial applications.
Features of the CAN protocol include complete serial data communication, real-time support, transmission rates up to 1Mb/s, 11-bit addressing and error detection capabilities.
Features of CAN bus :
(1) It has the advantages of strong real-time performance, long transmission distance, strong anti-electromagnetic interference ability, and low cost;
(2) It adopts two-wire serial communication mode, which has strong error detection ability and can work in high noise interference environment;
(3) With priority and arbitration functions, multiple control modules are connected to the CAN-bus through the CAN controller to form a multi-host local network;
(4) The message can be received or blocked according to the ID of the message;
(5) Reliable error handling and error detection mechanism;
(6) After the information sent is damaged, it can be automatically re-sent;
(7) The node has the function of automatically exiting the bus when the error is serious;
(8) The message does not contain the source address or the destination address, and only uses the identifier to indicate the function information and priority information.
Premier Cable CO LTD is a cable factory with 400 workers, we also make USB serial cable , USB to RS232 RS485 cable, OEM Cable and Wire Harness
For different application, we also make the DB9 connector and RS232 Cable angled, like right angle RS232 Cable, left angle RS232 Cable, up angle RS232 Cable, down angle RS232 Cable
Welcome to your inquiry or visit our Website : www.premier-cable.net
Our cables can be used for below industry or applications :
CAN Bus analyzer
CAN bus network
Series USB to CAN
Can Bus Converter
USB to Can Adapter
USB CAN-FD Adapter
OBD CAN Bus analyzer
USB CAN Bus analyzer
PEAK PCAN-USB IPEH-004022
Tel : 0086-0139-2949-7934
Skype : james198585
Email : James@premier-cable.net
Email : email@example.com
While there are many factors to consider when designing an overall system, terminal blocks are an optimal solution for complex electrical system connections. With a variety of color options and configurations, Premier Cable’ terminal blocks offer a range of options to meet your design challenges.
CAN-bus has been widely used in various automation control systems. For example, CAN-bus has incomparable advantages in various fields such as automotive electronics, automatic control, smart buildings, power systems, and security monitoring.
M12 encoding types are A encoding, B encoding, D encoding and X encoding. A-code, B-code and X-code are some of the earliest developed and longest-available M12 connectors. The latest M12 coding types currently under development are K coding for AC and L coding for PROFINET DC.
The three different sizes of NMEA 2000 certified DeviceNet standard cabling are "micro," "mid," and "mini."
The Premier Cable Starter Kits provide everything you need to get to create a basic NMEA 2000 network from scratch.
DeviceNet_network is a fieldbus network protocol based on Controller Area Network (CAN). In the DeviceNet network, the terminal resistor plays the role of compensation and protection for signal transmission. The function of the terminal resistor is to eliminate signal reflection and interference and ensure the signal transmission quality.