What is the core of the Internet of Things ? What fields are they mainly used in ?
What is the core of the Internet of Things ? What fields are they mainly used in ?
The Internet of Things refers to the ubiquitous (Ubiquitous) end devices (Devices) and facilities (Facilities), including sensors with "intrinsic intelligence", mobile terminals, industrial systems, CNC systems, home smart facilities, video surveillance systems, etc. , and "External Enable" (Enabled)
The core and foundation of the Internet of Things technology is still "Internet technology", which is a network technology that extends and expands on the basis of Internet technology.
The Internet of Things can also be based on cloud computing platforms and intelligent networks, so that end users can obtain services with powerful computing capabilities and thus have powerful computing capabilities that are unmatched by single machines.
In our daily life, many industries are inseparable from the support of the Internet of Things, such as switching air conditioners in our homes, controlling TVs, adjusting lights, etc., all use the Internet of Things technology to realize the realization of things and things, things and people. ubiquitous connections and intelligent perception, identification and management of processes.
So what are the main applications of IoT technology at present?
1. Smart buildings: Buildings are the cornerstone of cities. The advancement of technology has promoted the intelligent development of buildings. Smart buildings based on new technologies such as the Internet of Things have attracted more and more attention.
The current smart building system mainly senses the information of related equipment in the building, transmits the data sensed by the equipment, and realizes remote monitoring. Smart buildings can not only save energy but also reduce the operation and maintenance of building personnel.
Like the smart construction of Zhilian Weilai Technology, in the construction of materials, field inspections, technical disclosure, site visits and other product management, business management, project management, etc. can be quickly and accurately managed in a unified manner to achieve intelligent and safe construction. .
2. Smart home: Smart home is the basic application of the Internet of Things in the home. With the popularization of broadband services, smart home products involve all aspects.
There is no one at home, you can use the mobile phone and other product clients to remotely operate the smart air conditioner, adjust the room temperature, and even learn the user's usage habits, so as to realize the automatic temperature control operation, so that the user can enjoy the ice when they go home in the hot summer. The comfort brought by cool.
3. Smart healthcare: In the field of intelligent healthcare, the application of new technologies must be human-centered.
The application of technology can intelligently manage patients according to sensors. The key point is that medical smart wearable devices can detect and record the patient's heart rate, blood pressure, etc., which is convenient for the person or the doctor to view.
4. Intelligent security: Security is a major application market of the Internet of Things, because security is always a basic need of people.
Traditional security has a large demand for staff and high personnel costs, while intelligent security systems can complete intelligent discrimination work through machines. Often used in access control systems and video surveillance systems.
5. Smart grid and environmental protection: The Internet of Things technology is applied to water, electricity, solar energy, garbage bins (garbage classification) and other equipment to improve resource utilization and reduce resource consumption.
For example, smart water meter reading, smart sensor trash can, smart water level detection, etc.
6. Intelligent transportation: The application of Internet of Things technology in road transportation is relatively mature. With the increasing popularity of social vehicles, traffic congestion and even paralysis have become a major problem in cities.
Real-time monitoring of road traffic conditions and timely transmission of information to drivers allows drivers to make timely travel adjustments, effectively alleviating traffic pressure. Common application industries include smart buses, shared bicycles, smart signal lights and smart parking systems.
7. Smart logistics: use the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, big data and other technologies to complete the recognition, analysis and solution of system software in logistics transportation, delivery and other links. Mainly used in transportation detection, express terminal equipment and so on.
8. Smart retail: In the industry, retail is divided into three different forms according to distance: far-field retail, mid-field retail, and near-field retail. The three are e-commerce, shopping malls, supermarkets, convenience stores, and vending machines. represent.
IoT technology can be used for near-field and mid-field retail, and is mainly used in near-field retail, namely unmanned convenience stores and automated (unmanned) vending machines. Smart retail creates an unmanned retail model by digitally upgrading and transforming traditional vending machines and convenience stores.
Smart retail provides better services for users and higher operating efficiency for merchants through data analysis and full use of customer flow and activities in stores. For example, Walmart’s QR code shopping greatly improves the user’s shopping experience and also improves operational efficiency.
9. Smart agriculture: Modern agriculture can realize visual analysis of data, remote operation and disaster warning through the close integration of Internet of Things technology. Monitoring, smart wearable devices, etc. collect data, and analyze the collected data to achieve accurate management.
10. Intelligent manufacturing: The manufacturing industry is the main field of the application of Internet of Things technology. It is mainly used in the supervision of intelligent processing and production equipment and the environmental monitoring of the factory area. Sensors can be installed on the equipment to remotely control the machine, and the environment can monitor humidity and temperature. and smoke.
The Internet of Things is everywhere around us. Each of us can connect real objects to the Internet through electronic tags, and then find out their specific locations on the Internet of Things. cause unnecessary trouble.
Premier Cable Co. Ltd， Website : www.premier-cable.net， is a factory based in Dong Guan to make ：
Radio Frequency Cable
Internet of Things Cable
Tel : 0086-0139-2949-7934
Skype : james198585
Email : James@premier-cable.net
Email : email@example.com
What Cable Does Cisco Switch Console Use?
Which cable is required to establish a console connection from the computer to the Cisco router?You can find more Cisco Console Cables for video conferencing cameras, switches, routers, servers, firewalls, and other devices in Premier Cable.
What Does RET Cable Stand For?
Are you looking for an AISG RET Cable suppliers? Our Premier Cable is a cable harnesses manufacturer for Communication, Telecom, Base Stations, 5G Towers, IoT, Gateway. Leave us messages now to customized your needs.
What is the IX Industrial Ethernet Cable?
IX Industrial Ethernet Cable, the new transformation of Cat6a network cables. Our Premier Cable manufacture and export high-quality products of cable assemblies for medical devices, machine vision cameras, factory automation, robotics, PoE (Power over Ethernet), and industrial switches.
Is Servo Motor and Servo the Same Thing?
With the development of industrial automation and IoT, Servo Motor plays an important part. Our Premier Cable provides the Servo Motor Encoder Control Cable for robotics, smart networked vehicles, medical, textile, 3C, industrial automation, smart factories, IoT, AGV, and so on.
Are you looking for the NMEA 2000 Supplier? Our Premier Cable designs and manufactures cable assembly connectors that support open standard cables, cable assemblies, connectors, terminals, and power supplies for NMEA 2000 systems.
USB FTDI Cable IP67 waterproof round connector manufacturers introduce the development direction of the waterproof connector
USB FTDI Cable IP67 waterproof round connector Manufacturers tell you that the waterproof connector is a connector with the ability to work underwater, which can provide normal, safe, and reliable power supply and signal transmission to the electronic components, and can also play a very good role in the waterproof and dustproof effect.