How Do I Connect the Telephone Cable?
How do I connect the telephone cable? Many people like to DIY their phone cables, but do not know how to operate. Generally, the telephone cable is 4-core, but in fact only 2-core is needed. Unlike the network line, the telephone cable can be connected without wire sequence, as long as the telephone head is guaranteed to be the middle two contact pieces. Then how do I connect the phone line? Let's take the four-core telephone as an example, and follow Premier Cable to see the production process of telephone wire connection.
1. First, use the thread cutting edge of the crimper to cut the telephone line to be used in the plan.
2. Peel off the outer protective layer of the telephone and let the knife edge cut the protective rubber of the telephone line.
3. Cut the top of the telephone line neatly with the thread cutting edge of the crimper. It should be noted that the cutting should be inserted horizontally, otherwise the length of the telephone line will affect the normal contact between the telephone line and the crystal head.
4. After cutting, you should try to press the cable tight and avoid large movement or bending of the network cable, otherwise it may cause several groups of cables that have been arranged and cut to be uneven.
5. Insert the sorted telephone line into the crystal head. It should be noted that the side of the crystal head with the molding material spring sheet should be downward, and the side with the pin should be upward, so that the end with the pin should point away from the direction of the user, and the end with the square hole should point towards the user. At this time, the leftmost is the first leg, the rightmost is the fourth leg, and the rest are arranged in order. When inserting, it is necessary to slowly and forcefully insert the four cables along the four slots in the RJ-11 head, until they reach the top of the slot.
6. After confirming that there is no error, you can insert the crystal head into the 6P slot of the crimper to press the wire. After inserting the crystal head, hold the crimper firmly. If the strength is not enough, you can use both hands to press together. This process of pressing makes all the pins protruding from the outside of the crystal head press into the water crystal joint. After being stressed, you can hear a slight "snap" sound.
The above is how to connect the telephone line. I hope it will help you.
Premier Cable provides telephone cables compatible with different brands at affordable prices and high quality. No matter what cable harness you need, you can customize it to meet your needs. Contact Premier Cable immediately and our technical team will customize the connection solution for you.
While there are many factors to consider when designing an overall system, terminal blocks are an optimal solution for complex electrical system connections. With a variety of color options and configurations, Premier Cable’ terminal blocks offer a range of options to meet your design challenges.
CAN-bus has been widely used in various automation control systems. For example, CAN-bus has incomparable advantages in various fields such as automotive electronics, automatic control, smart buildings, power systems, and security monitoring.
M12 encoding types are A encoding, B encoding, D encoding and X encoding. A-code, B-code and X-code are some of the earliest developed and longest-available M12 connectors. The latest M12 coding types currently under development are K coding for AC and L coding for PROFINET DC.
The three different sizes of NMEA 2000 certified DeviceNet standard cabling are "micro," "mid," and "mini."
The Premier Cable Starter Kits provide everything you need to get to create a basic NMEA 2000 network from scratch.
DeviceNet_network is a fieldbus network protocol based on Controller Area Network (CAN). In the DeviceNet network, the terminal resistor plays the role of compensation and protection for signal transmission. The function of the terminal resistor is to eliminate signal reflection and interference and ensure the signal transmission quality.