Cable Assembly & Wire Harness Application
With the development of electronic technology, the application of cable accessories in the electronic communication industry is also more and more extensive, affecting all aspects of our work and life. Today, Premier Cable will join you to learn what Cable Assembies are.
What is the Cable Assembly?
Cable assembly are electrical connection components used to connect different electronic equipment systems or subsystems. They are composed of various insulated wires, shielded wires and electrical connectors. With the wide application of cable assemblies in the field of communication, the requirements for the stability of electrical performance, service life and environmental resistance of cable assemblies are also increasing. At present, the commonly used cable components are connectors at both ends, intermediate cables, cables and connectors are connected by crimping, assembling or welding, and are covered with heat-shrinkable sleeves or injection molding protection.
Application of Cable Assembly
1. Characteristics of cable assembly
1) High-speed cable assembly;
2) Provide standardized and customized cable selection;
3) Suitable for all standard interfaces;
4) Low creeping tin and high flexibility, the cable is allowed to bend several times after being buckled;
5) High flexibility, excellent performance can be maintained after repeated use;
2. Application of cable assembly
1) Short cable routing saves space and weight
2) Suitable for applications requiring high flexibility and low loss
3) Can be used as laboratory test cable, suitable for low-loss and severe applications, with frequency up to 50 GHz
Assembly of Cable Assembly
3 Ways to Assemble and Connect Cable Assemblies
1. Direct welding type: inner conductor of cable and inner conductor of connector; The semi-rigid cable outer conductor and connector outer conductor are connected by soldering, and special assembly tools are required.
Advantages: 1. The connecting line can be good; 2. The welded structure has large rigidity and good integrity; 3. There are many kinds of welding methods, and the welding process is widely applicable, which is relatively easy to realize.
2. Crimping type: the cable shielding layer is crimped and fixed on the connector by crimping sleeve with special crimping pliers. The structure is simple, fast, consistent and reliable. This structure is suitable for flexible cables.
Advantages: 1. Simple structure; 2. Fast assembly speed; 3. Good consistency; 4. High reliability.
3. Clamping type: when assembling connectors and cables, the nut structure is used to connect and fix the cable shield layer with the outer conductor of the connector shell through the clamping mechanism. This structure is applicable to flexible cables and feeder cables.
Advantages: 1. The copper terminal is very convenient, which can easily realize the chain bridge in line with the actual requirements; 2. When the wire connection position is close to each other, it can improve the insulation safety and prevent the wire from branching; 3. It can make it easier to insert the wire into the end.
Cable assembly is a kind of high-precision consumable. Improper operation and frequent use with high intensity will shorten the service life of the cable, so you should pay attention to the routine maintenance of the cable assembly during normal use. In addition, the installation methods of connectors in different applications will be different, so we must distinguish them.
Premier Cable is committed to providing high-quality customized cable assemblies and wire harness for various industries. We provide Control Panel Cable Assembly, Automation Box Build Wire Harness, Electrical Control Panel Box Build System Assembly, Terminal Box Ground Terminal Personal Earth Terminal Control Panel Assembly. Please leave a message for more customized harnesses.
What Cable Does Cisco Switch Console Use?
Which cable is required to establish a console connection from the computer to the Cisco router?You can find more Cisco Console Cables for video conferencing cameras, switches, routers, servers, firewalls, and other devices in Premier Cable.
What Does RET Cable Stand For?
Are you looking for an AISG RET Cable suppliers? Our Premier Cable is a cable harnesses manufacturer for Communication, Telecom, Base Stations, 5G Towers, IoT, Gateway. Leave us messages now to customized your needs.
What is the IX Industrial Ethernet Cable?
IX Industrial Ethernet Cable, the new transformation of Cat6a network cables. Our Premier Cable manufacture and export high-quality products of cable assemblies for medical devices, machine vision cameras, factory automation, robotics, PoE (Power over Ethernet), and industrial switches.
Is Servo Motor and Servo the Same Thing?
With the development of industrial automation and IoT, Servo Motor plays an important part. Our Premier Cable provides the Servo Motor Encoder Control Cable for robotics, smart networked vehicles, medical, textile, 3C, industrial automation, smart factories, IoT, AGV, and so on.
Are you looking for the NMEA 2000 Supplier? Our Premier Cable designs and manufactures cable assembly connectors that support open standard cables, cable assemblies, connectors, terminals, and power supplies for NMEA 2000 systems.
USB FTDI Cable IP67 waterproof round connector manufacturers introduce the development direction of the waterproof connector
USB FTDI Cable IP67 waterproof round connector Manufacturers tell you that the waterproof connector is a connector with the ability to work underwater, which can provide normal, safe, and reliable power supply and signal transmission to the electronic components, and can also play a very good role in the waterproof and dustproof effect.