Timed dimmer for plant lights
Timed dimmer for plant lights
This series of timing dimmers can control four-way lamps, control the brightness according to the set time, and can insert a variety of special lighting changing effects.
The lighting changing effects can be customized or recorded by the user using a standard DMX512 console , can simulate the light changes in nature, can be used to control ordinary commercial lighting, can also be used to control plant lights, aquarium lights.
1, LCD liquid crystal menu display, easy to operate.
2. Built-in real-time clock system, you can set any time and any brightness.
3. Four-channel output, each channel can be configured independently, and the light can be dimmed at any time.
4. One manual mode, four timing modes, and 12 modes, which can simulate the light changes in nature.
5. Four recording functions, users can use the standard DMX512 console to operate the lighting effect and record it as a mode.
6. Quick demonstration function, users can quickly check the correctness of the setting data.
7. Four-channel constant voltage PWM signal output.
8. Various DMX512 interfaces: XLR-3, RJ45, terminal block, RJ11, RJ12
Premier Cable CO LTD, www.premier-cable.net is a cable factory with 400 workers to make cables and wire harness
We make a lot of RJ11, RJ12 , RJ45 Cables , RJ12 T-Splitter and IP67 Waterproof Cables
RJ12 LED Grow Light cable
Led Grow Light Dimmer cable
RJ12 Cable for Lighting Control Adaptor
TrolMaster RJ12 to IP67 Connector Cable
Tel : 0086-0139-2949-7934 , Skype : james198585 , Email : James@premier-cable.net , Email : email@example.com
While there are many factors to consider when designing an overall system, terminal blocks are an optimal solution for complex electrical system connections. With a variety of color options and configurations, Premier Cable’ terminal blocks offer a range of options to meet your design challenges.
CAN-bus has been widely used in various automation control systems. For example, CAN-bus has incomparable advantages in various fields such as automotive electronics, automatic control, smart buildings, power systems, and security monitoring.
M12 encoding types are A encoding, B encoding, D encoding and X encoding. A-code, B-code and X-code are some of the earliest developed and longest-available M12 connectors. The latest M12 coding types currently under development are K coding for AC and L coding for PROFINET DC.
The three different sizes of NMEA 2000 certified DeviceNet standard cabling are "micro," "mid," and "mini."
The Premier Cable Starter Kits provide everything you need to get to create a basic NMEA 2000 network from scratch.
DeviceNet_network is a fieldbus network protocol based on Controller Area Network (CAN). In the DeviceNet network, the terminal resistor plays the role of compensation and protection for signal transmission. The function of the terminal resistor is to eliminate signal reflection and interference and ensure the signal transmission quality.