- AISG Cables
- Audio Cables
- Angled Cables
- Axia AES EBU Node Cable
- Camera Link Cables
- Cisco Console Cable
- FTTA Cables
- FTDI Cables
- IP67 Cables
- OEM Cables
- RF Jumper Cable
- RS232 Cable
- Panel Mount Cables
- Round Panel Mount Cables
- RJ45 Cables
- Sensor Drag Chain Cables
- Terminal Block
- Toslink Cable
- USB Cable
- Video Cables
USB to RS-485 Adapter W/Terminal Block Changer FTDI chip inside
USB to RS-485 adapter provides an extra Serial Com port via USB connection and can be configured to work with RS-485 peripherals such as POS and Industrial Control devices. USB Plug and Play feature supports an easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ DMA or I/O port resources.
USB adapter features a full set of RS-485 data and control signals on its DB-9 or terminal block Changer. It supports data transfer rates of up to 3M Baud. No external power supply is required as USB adapter takes its power from the USB bus.
USB to RS-485 provides port expansion with bus powered connection from your computer.; Supports / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 and higher, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2, and Mac OS 8.6 , Linux 1.5.0 and higher.
- Full compliance with the USB Specification 2.0 & 1.1
- Support 256 Node on the network
- ±15kV HBM ESD Protected
- Data transfer rates 300 to 3M Baud.
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Compatible Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 and higher Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 Win CE and Mac OS 8.6 Linux 1.5.0 and higher.
- Changer adapter from DB-9F to 5 Pin Terminal block
- Chip: FTDI
- Operating Temp:0 C ~ 40 C
- Storage Temp:-20 C ~ 60 C
- Humidity:0~80% RH Non-condensing
- Compliant:USB spec. 2.0 / 1.1
- Connector:Host USB Type A Male
- Device:DB-9M / DB-9F to Terminal Block
- Power: Mode Bus