USB-RS232 Converter Adapter manufacturer will show you: How to convert RS232 to USB
Presumably, many people want to know how to convert RS232 to USB, so based on my experience, the manufacturer of USB-RS232 Converter Adapter will take you to understand it briefly.
1. The manufacturer of USB-RS232 Converter Adapter tells you to first make sure you prepare a RS232 to USB data cable, and then connect the data cable to the computer.
2. Now connect the USB to the computer, and then double-click to open the serial port software, you can start the test.
3. After the USB-RS232 Converter Adapter manufacturer tells you to open the serial port software, click to select your serial port and confirm that the serial port driver has been installed before.
4. The manufacturer of USB-RS232 Converter Adapter tells you that you can open the serial port now, click "open serial port".
5. Now send, enter the data you want to send in the sending window, and just enter it directly.
6. Now click to select the timing transmission for better viewing effect.
7USB-RS232 Converter Adapter The manufacturer tells you. Short-circuit the 2, 3 pins of your serial port or use the serial circuit board to connect to the serial cable. Now you can receive the data, indicating that the serial conversion is successful.
This experience is for reference only. If there are any shortcomings, please forgive me. If you have any questions, please contact us.